Careers in KFC
KFC Philippines is part of the YUM! Restaurants, Inc., one of the world's largest restaurant companies operating over 32,500 restaurants in more than 100 countries and territories in the world. We are one of the leading and fastest-growing quick-service restaurants in the industry with over 150 outlets across the nation. We are committed to attracting, training, developing, and rewarding world class people for our fast growing business.
Careers in Restaurant Operations
Restaurant General Managers (RGM) are responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day running of the Restaurant, from sales and operational management to budgetary control and team development. We are looking for leaders who will maximize the potential of the Restaurant and deliver exceptional results through their people.
- Bachelor's Degree Holder, not more than 40 years old
- With at least (3) three years of managerial experience in over-all restaurant operations
Assistant Restaurant Managers (ARM) support the Restaurant General Manager in efficiently running the Restaurant.
- Bachelor's Degree Holder, not more than 35 years old
- With at least two (2) years experience in restaurant management for fast food companies
Restaurant Management Trainees (RMT) are trained to eventually assume the position of Assistant Restaurant Manager. RMTs undergo rigorous world-class training that equip them with the skills required to manage a restaurant.
- Bachelor's Degree Holder, preferably of business-related courses, not more than 27 years old
- Experience as Service Crew in any food-service industry an advantage
Restaurant Team Members (RTM) are the front-liners of the restaurant tasked to deliver exceptional customer service to restaurant guests.
- High School graduate, 18 - 23 years old
- Enthusiastic and has the willingness to learn
- Willing to work days, evenings, weekdays, weekends, and holidays
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Candidates should have basic pre-employment requirements like SSS, TIN, NBI Clearance, High School Diploma and must apply for a Mayor's Permit and Health Certificate in the preferred area of store assignment.
- RTM applicants can visit any KFC Restaurant and look for the Duty Manager to submit their comprehensive resume with 2x2 ID picture plus the above basic requirements.
Interested applicants may send their comprehensive resumes to