There are several factors that we consider when assessing an applicant desiring to become a KFC franchisee, including but not limited to:
- Multi-Unit Operations Experience or Growth Mindset
- Financial Capability
- Personal and Financial Reputation
- Motivation and Commitment
- Culture and Brand Fit
- Preferably Mall or Property Owners
Submission of initial franchise requirements.
- Letter of Intent (LOI)
- Location Map of Proposed Site and Floor Plan
- Initial evaluation of preferred site.
- Screening process of applicant with KFC Franchise Management Department.
- Discussion of final site feasibility study result, investment, and store financials.
- Contract signing and franchise payment processing.