THE COLONEL WANTS YOU!
We’ll be happy to talk to you to discuss more about this franchising opportunity. Feel free to contact us should you have any queries or clarifications.
KFC Franchise Management Department
Landline: (02) 8 370 1393
Mobile: +63 917 151 2020 / +63 917 161 2020
There are several factors that we consider when assessing an applicant that wants to become a KFC franchisee, including but not limited to:
- Multi-Unit Operations Experience or Growth Mindset
- Financial Capability
- Motivation and Commitment
- Culture and Brand Fit
- Preferably Mall or Property Owners
KFC Philippines will handle full management of your store/stores to reach its maximum potential.
Submit the initial franchise requirements.
- Letter of Intent (LOI)
- Location Map of Proposed Site and Floor Plan
- The preferred site will be evaluated and validated within four (4) weeks.
- Undergo the screening process with KFC’s Franchise Management Department.
- Applicants will be informed three (3) weeks after the screening process if they passed and the site is approved.
- Once approved, go to KFC’s Head Office for the contract signing of Franchise and Outlet Operations Agreement along with the franchise payment.